Cari di Google

Google

iklan di sini

Friday, February 8, 2008

Memperbaharui Cinta = Love Renewal

Oleh: Wastu Adi Mulyono

We will meet valentine day again next week. People usualy celebrate this day with their couples by giving prize each other or kiss each other. Others do not join in the celebration with their own reason. I am is one of them who not join the celebration. And I have my own reason too.

Although I am not join in the celebration, I would like to write something useful for my love journey. I married my wife on September 2001, five days before WTC towers blown away by terorist. I believe that the disaster based on deep hesitations. Thing that had been cultivated for years inside their heart. An experiences that I do not had.

Love for my is a flame of spirit. It is smoother than ambition. I like work lovely rather than work ambitionally. Work in love scene make everything easy and joyful. We can unify our spirit and soul together creating a synergy. Work together in synergy is the best effort, isn't it? However, too much love will kill you. Love have evolve to hate. When it's happen renew it.

Yes!! love is as fuel for work machine. That are both our physical and psychological whole of us. People, in this moment, I would like to call for you all. You have love. But, It's may be getting older. Renew it!

No comments:

Pengumuman!

Bagi Anda yang ingin memberi komentar pada tulisan di Blog Perawat Manajer Indonesia ini, tapi tidak mempunyai user id atau member Blogger.com, dapat menggunakan Anonymous user. Anda tinggal klik pada check list anonymous user sebelum komentar dipublish. Kalau ingin dikenali tinggal tuliskan saja nama Anda di dalam komentar.